Monday morning our real estate agent called and I thought she was calling to give me an update on how the open house went, but instead she told me that we had an offer!!!!!! I said to her "....wait......WHAT???.." Out of the blue, we didn't even know that the house had been shown that morning. SO......after some negotiaing we are now in contract with a buyer. Yeah!! That will be a huge relief to have that taken care of before we head overseas.
Speaking of overseas, we bought our tickets for Korea yesterday. We are excited to get that part of our adventure started. Andy and I can only imagine what we are going to be feeling about six hours into a 13 hour plane ride with 2 toddlers.....we laugh about it now........anybody have any helpful advice??????
That is about it for this week. The weather is still super hot, over 1oo degrees every day this week. Woowee!
OH...and I can't forget to mention that my hockey team..the Carolina Hurricanes have advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals after a nail-biting, game seven, overtime goal lastnight. I get really excited... unfortunately the games are not broadcasted here so I have to listen to the games online. Anyways...Go Canes!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment