This weekend I headed down to Austin for Carrie and Jason's Bachelor/Bachelorette weekend.
Friday night we had Rockband and poker night with a few of Carrie and Jason's friends. Saturday Melissa, Kandi, Carrie and I went out to lunch at North and then to the MAC store for a makeover. I have never done anything like that before. They put on ALOT of eye makeup and some fake eyelashes too. I felt a bit like a drag - queen, but it was fun.
Saturday evening we went to Lake Austin and boarded a cruise boat along with about 20 of Carrie and Jason's friends. It was a bit chilly and windy, but we braved to cold to eat dinner on the upper deck. The houses along the lake were AMAZING!! so beautiful! After the cruise we went to a couple of bars to celebrate with Carrie and Jason. I am pretty sure a fun time was had by all.
One more week until the wedding. We are so excited as are the Adrich and probably the McLaren family too.
Andy had a fun weekend with the girls. Saturday morning they woke up to SNOW!!!!! Andy got the girls all bundled just in time to touch the thin layer of snow before it went away. Saturday night they went to a children't concert at church....Uncle Charlie. The girls had fun dancing with their friends.
We are starting to feel the pressure of the move. I have to start making lists of what needs to go where....phoenix, Osan...storage.... Andy is meeting with the movers today and hopefully we will have more answers as to our allowance for each place.
We have another open house this Sunday.....keep your fingers crossed. Selling the house is probably the last big piece of the puzzle as far as our move.

No comments:
Post a Comment