This is my first blog, so here goes......Quick update on what is going on currently in the Stockman house.......Our house is on the market, we will be moving to Phoenix in April and then to Osan AFB, South Korea in July..... My sister is getting married in just over three weeks, lots of planning and lots of fun happening with that.....Gracie is sick with the tummy bug right now..she is so pitiful...Andy's birthday in in two days and then Gracie will be three years old on the 21st. That is the big stuff.....I am hoping this blog will help me remember and be able to share all of the little stuff that goes on and makes our life so much fun. I am not sure how often I will be able to update, but I promise I will do my best!! Please feel free to leave me some comments!!
No comments:
Post a Comment